Why Are Quality Certifications Important?
International Standards are the backbone of our society, ensuring the safety and quality of products and services, facilitating international trade and improving the environment in which we live in. Conformity to International Standards helps reassure consumers that products, systems and organizations are safe, reliable and good for the environment. We’ve taken pride in being ISO 22000 certified and now we’re honoured to have been upgraded to FSSC 22000 certification.
• FSSC 22000 - Provides a framework for effectively managing an organization’s food safety responsibilities.
• ISO 22000 - Family of International Standards which addresses food safety management.
• ISO 9001 - Sets out the criteria for a quality management system.
• ISO 14001 - Helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties.
• OHSAS 18001 - Occupational health and safety management system to achieve the best possible working conditions.